You love pets. They need your voice.
When you first took action to help pets and people, what inspired you? Was there something that you wanted to change?
Well, you don't need to wait. There are others just like you, working toward the same goals that you are interested in. With the power of the internet, there is no limit to what we can achieve right now, right where you live.
If you're ready to take action, here are some ways you can get started:
- Were you hoping to help community cats in your town? Find a local effort working to improve lifesaving for cats.
- Do you want to stop the sale of dogs from puppy mills in your community? Join a local effort to pass a humane pet sales ordinance.
- Is there a breed-restrictive ordinance that needs to be changed? Urge state insurance commission to protect responsible dog owners and focus on the behavior instead.
- Have a different idea to make your community a better place for pets and people? Start your own petition to help make it a reality.
Looking for other ways to get involved?
- Learn more about the 2025 Action Team by joining us on our next monthly team training call.
- If you're on Facebook, join the private 2025 Action Team group and say hello!
- Want to connect with other animal lovers in your community? There are dozens of efforts created by local action team members and organizers. Take a look at what they’re working on and find out how you can help them build support.
Thanks again for all you do for pets and people!